Week 76, Day 5:
- Another air pressure test following the work on the window and door seals on Tuesday.
- The build team were hoping the replacement of the sliding door seals in particular would make a big difference (despite having taped over those seals during some previous tests wth minimal impact) but I wasn’t expecting a huge improvement.
- The test came in at 0.9 ACH @ 50 Pa whereas Passivhaus Certification demands 0.6 or lower, so still more work to do.
- Good progress on the 50m-long swale that will take the rainwater from the house roof and attempt to disperse it before allowing any excess to drain to the field ditch through a controlled outflow
- More minor internal snagging items completed, including re-instating the end caps on the lower flight of stair treads