Week 9, Day 1:
- A non-building day due to a forecast of heavy rain and high winds, both of which are bad for installing blockwork. No bricklayers on site and Steve and Mick concentrated on arranging more materials for the next phase of work and pricing up some options for the staircases. More about the staircases later, once the way forward becomes clearer.
I’ve concluded that the light levels at 4pm are no longer good enough for a clear photo so I’ll switch to posting 3pm daily photos until the light levels in the early evening start improving again.