Week 45, Day 1:
- A busy day with lots of people on site
- Tidying up the field which was dug up for the Ground Source Heat Pump collector pipe trenches, now that the soil has had chance to settle
- Lots of work on the plumbing – sorting out the water and waste for the island sink, piping up the duct heater in the MVHR system, installing another bathroom basin, piping up the remaining shower control boxes etc.
- More second-fix electrical, mostly more lighting fixtures
- Applying protective oil to the cedar boards on the solar shading, to match the cedar cladding elsewhere, and then putting a first coat of oil on some of the oak flooring
- Sanding the rest of the oak flooring ready for oiling