Three months to the day after I agreed the sale of my current house the sale has fallen through, just before the exchange of contracts and only a couple of weeks before I was due to move out. The buyers have decided not to leave their current house after all.
Somewhat frustrating, obviously, especially since I was well on the way towards putting most of the contents into storage and making preparations to move into a static caravan on the the building plot. Hopefully I’ll find a new buyer relatively quickly, especially since there was so much interest when the house first went on the market.
Looking on the bright side, I should at least get to stay in my current house until winter is properly over.